Evo Online canceled after co-founder accused of sexual abuse

Evo Online canceled after co-founder accused of sexual abuse

Organizer of the fighting game tournament Evo canceled Evo Online He fired his co-founder and president after serious allegations were made about his past behavior. The long-distance escort event was previously planned to be held online only in the form of a snowmobile, starting on July 4, due to a coronavirus epidemic.

Joe and Quellar “can’t get involved with Evo in any other way,” the company said. Tony Cannon, one of the organization’s co-founders, will be the CEO. Kuellar apologized on Twitter and said henot being proud“It simply came to our notice then.

The announcement of the cancellation of the event came 24 hours after the player’s game Mikey Crackpr0n Pham: Kuellar claimed that he had behaved inappropriately towards his and a number of other teenage boys in the early 1990s. Many companies withdrew from the event after the allegations, including: Capcom:, NetherRealm:, և: Bandai Namko, as well as players and commentators according to PCGamer:.

Evo said it would provide compensation to all those who bought the badge for Evo Online, and that it would donate to Project Hope, the proceeds of the event.

STAY TUNED WITH US FOR MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES ONLY ON MYTECHYBLOGS.COM

admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *