Proposing is a big deal, for both men and women involved. The man needs to have the courage to ask the question, while the woman will cry emotionally. For women this moment is not only emotional, but extremely important. He would talk to his girlfriend about this topic for days or weeks. Each of her friends will know when and how you proposed. Not to mention the crazy things she has about the ring she has.
So here are some tips for the best marriage proposal:
- Plan ahead – Planning is one of the most important things you can do. Choose a location, date and speak before proposing. Discussion is important before raising the question. Whether or not it can make you tear up a girl. But if you prepare ahead, you will definitely impress your girl.
- Talk to her parents – Even if it’s a very traditional thing, do it. She will definitely appreciate that you have gone through all the effort to talk to her parents. And if she likes traditions, that’s better.
- Choose a ring or let her do it – Some future brides are very special when it comes to their jewelry. So, if you notice a pattern about what rings he likes and what he hates, you can easily choose a ring. On the other hand, if your girl is absolutely loved, I suggest you take her with you. This way there will be no unpleasant surprises ahead.
- Go big – Instead of choosing a random location, choose an individual. Maybe the place where you both met or where you both made your first date. Get creative. Include hobbies and likes in your proposal. Make your speech great, but don’t stick more. Make it funny and adorable. Tell her why you want to marry her, what you like about her and why you love her so much. Just don’t throw those magic words and expect some great reaction from her. She needs to be swept off her feet so be prepared for that.
- It’s all about intimacy – When proposing in front of her family, friends or strangers, having fun on the street or even in sports, it’s not like that. A marriage proposal is something that should be intimate. Let her live her moment. Let her cry out of her eyes and then love you all night. Her reaction would be a bit strange if you asked her in front of family or some awkward people. Women get very emotional when a proposal comes up and that is why they should be kept private. Crying in front of your lover is annoying enough, let alone crying in front of some strangers. Get intimate and do it so she can remember it.
Marriage proposal is about passion, intimacy and fire. Follow these tips and your marriage proposal will be excellent.