Mixing with the Ninja mixer
1. Follow the instructions for assembly. However, if you have not done so, your blender must be assembled before use. Consult the instructions that came with the package for that area unit’s instructions specific to your Ninja model. Typically, you should attach the pitcher to the bottom and install the stacked blade assembly on the shaft
2. insert the Ninja mixer. Your blender will not work unless it is blocked. Realize the cord and plug it into a socket in your room. confirm that it cannot simply be unplugged in its location
Open the lid. hunt for a rectangular button on the lid lid. This button should say “release.” Press the button to open and take the lid off.
4. Add your ingredients. Fruit and vegetable area unit ideal for use within the blender. you will produce any combination of the ingredients of that area unit that is tasty to you. If using a banana or orange curl fruit, firm skin before shaking it inside the blender. Basically, most fruits and vegetables don’t have to be ripped unless they are large to suit the mixer, but cutting them up 1st helps parts live. confirm that the shutter is tied down before you select an installation.
1. you should not, however, use any hot ingredients in the blender.
2. you place cubes of ice or frozen fruit in the blender, but they will crush the blades. Let fruit thaw for a few minutes before adding it to the blender.
5. select a location. you select the heartbeat setting for cutting and processing. Or, you choose speed one, 2, or 3. Speed one mixes, accelerates two combinations, and speeds up trichops ice. Hold down the button to activate the mixer. Hold it down until you are pleased with the consistency of your ingredients.
• Pulse setting means that the mixer can work at its fastest speed, however, it will stop mixing once you have infused the button for the heartbeat setting.
6. Use the only serving option. Some Ninja models have one serving option. the only serving option means that it will turn out just enough for one serving no matter what you like liketo. If yours is, remove the pitcher and insert the cup. Then add your ingredients. Press the only serving option to mix
Cleaning the Ninja mixer
1. whitewash the lids and blades under condition. Food stays in the lids and blades over time, which can cause mold. whitewash the shutters and blade assembly under condition once each use. Be extra careful after handling the blades. they are terribly sharp.
2. Wash the pitcher by hand. Use a mild and gentle dish soap to wash the pitcher and / or cups. Use a sponge to clean up any food particles. Then, wash the soap residues with heat water
3. Use the dishwasher. although it is advised to scrub your blender by hand, the pitcher, cups, lids, and area unit blade assemblies are safe for dishwasher use. place the blades and lids on the top rack of your dishwasher. It doesn’t matter where you place the pitcher or cups.
• The cups, lids and blade assemblies safely wash area unit dishes, but it is advisable to scrub them by hand as a result.
3. Dry the bottom of the blender. the bottom of the mixer could become messy or stain over time of born ingredients. Wipe the bottom with a clean, damp cloth. do not wet the cord or any wall socket
Red Blinking light weight repair
1. Check to find out if the lid is fastened. The blinking red light weight can be a common drawback with Ninja Blender. Your blender will not work if the red light pressure is blinking. to fix this drawback, check 1st to find out if the lid is fastened. The mixer will not work unless it is closed and closed. The mixer is not hooked up until it has been pushed down on the instrumentation
2. confirm the white arrows on your aligned blender area unit. If the lid is fastened, however the red light pressure continues to blink, inspect the arrows on your blender. The lid and handle should have a white arrow. These arrows should be aligned in order for the mixer to figure. Move the lid until the white arrow on the lid matches the arrow on the handle. Then, check to see if the red light pressure has stopped blinking. If yes, you will use the mixer
3. match the pitcher at the bottom of the blender. Another possible reason for blinking red light pressure is that if the pitcher is not properly aligned at the bottom. If properly aligned, it should be able to rotate. The pitcher will not rotate simply if it is not properly positioned at the bottom. remove the pitcher and place it back at the bottom again to find out if this may be an issue.
• If the red light weight still doesn’t escape, decide on the Ninja mixer client service for the recommendation.
read more about Best Ninja Mixer Reviews