1. Radhe Shyam: The much hype and long awaited Prabhas’ film ‘Radhe Shyam’ opened well in Telugu states but pulled negative talk from the first day audience in majority.
Though the film received mixed talk, the majority of Prabhas fans and general film buffs turned it down. By the end of first week, the film failed to click at the box office.
2. ET: This Suriya starrrer ended up as a Tamil pulp with action and sentiment formula. The film didn’t meet any expectations with respect to its performance.
Though the elements of the film match the taste of the C center audience, it failed to do any impressive business at any place in the two states.
3. Kashmir Files: This is the Hindi film that got positive talk from all corners after a long time. But still the collections are not so thumping in the Telugu states.
It has to be seen if the mouth publicity helps this film to crawl up to the better position.
4. Bheemla Nayak: The film is still doing below average collection in many centers despite it having become older in theaters.
The footfalls are better both in AP and Telangana region even after these many days of its release. This Pawan Kalyan- Rana Daggubati starrer is the remake of Malayalam film ‘Ayyapanum Kozhiyum’.
5. Aadallu Meeku Joharlu: This Sharwanand’s film is trolled as a TV serial by many film buffs. On a whole, this film didn’t even pull the attention of female audiences to the theaters.
It ended up as a poor performer at the end.
New App Alert: All OTT Apps & Release Dates Under One App