Although none of us have found a magical, crystal ball that can give us the skills and abilities to predict the future and make the most of the omens. Signals, The problems and challenges that may exist in the future, the best leaders must be able to identify, use them, create intelligent strategies, understand and conceive. , And design, best – possible, well considered, relevant action plans! After more than four decades of personal intervention, everything related to priority, from recognition and qualification, to training, development and counseling to thousands of real, and / or. Potential leaders, I feel strongly, are the more prepared, the better, the better, the better, the better the opportunities for change. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly consider, examine, and review, using the memoir approach, what this means and represents and why it matters.
1. Strengthen / Strengthen / Strengthen; service: A meaningful leader uses his strengths and addresses the weaknesses of his organization! The goal of true leaders is to strengthen the team and continue to work to strengthen the team and its stakeholders / constituents! His primary focus is to provide the service that best serves our needs now and in the future!
2. Integrity; Insight; Imagination: When someone recognizes, recognizes, understands, and moves forward with absolute integrity as quickly as possible, his team benefits! Hopefully, the right person, for a position, has the relevant, well-developed, imagination that gives him the quality, the attention, the insight to own and use it!
3. Better; Make up your mind: When one emphasizes one’s priority, one is effectively directed only to serve the greater good. Common sense suggests that goodwill only arises when one is ahead of any personal / political agenda and / or self-interest in one’s organization and constituents!
4. Requirements; Nerves; Micro / Resort: Identifying signs / needs and emphasizing needs, in conjunction with the right leader with the nerves and inner courage, will help to apply these and use them with an understanding of the specific location and subtleties of the team. Be someone a real, quality leader!
5. system; Solutions; Sustainability: The best person, to be a leader, creates a system based on relevant and sustainable solutions, solving the necessary, facing obstacles and considering the problems as challenges rather than challenges.
If you aspire to be a true leader, you are ready and able to identify consistently, truly Signals, And move on accordingly! Are you ready to do tasks?