Whether you’re visiting family, going on an Easter egg hunt, or relaxing in front of the TV, there’s always time for a new Wordle puzzle. Today’s special Easter Wordle is fairly tricky, which is why Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you along the way. If you want a clue or two, simply head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 302 hints for April 17.
A game that’s best enjoyed when you have a spare five or ten minutes, Wordle tasks players figuring out a five letter word in six guesses.
You’ll need to use the process of elimination to uncover the correct answer, which means paying close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 302 on April 17…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 302 hints and clues for April 17…
1. Wordle 302 starts with the letter A.
2. Wordle 302 contains two vowels.
3. One clue isnt enough, but three is plenty.